Monday, April 4, 2011

March in Review, Downswing

I made around $200 last month..  Not a bad month for the stakes I was playing, but ever since I have moved up I am running into a bit of a Downswing. 

I am currently 90 dollars below EV for the month of April..  I am down a total of $50 over all, but have almost that in rakeback, so I am currently sitting at a 25k hand break even.  It has been brutal.  Every 35% flush flop push has gotten there, KK losing to AK every time and even when I get a fish to push with garbage preflop they hit.  I had a 42 suited push against QQ preflop and he hit the flush, I had a K 10 offsuit push against AA and he hit two pair, I had KJ push to a 3 dollar 4 bet I put on him and he hit runner runner J, carcking AA.   I have had set over set as well with me floppin it while they hit theirs on the turn. 

I am not losing my cool though, well atleast for the most part..  I am just grinding through it, eventually it will all even out.

1 comment: