Wednesday, March 30, 2011

.5 .10 Rush

The only difference between 5NL Rush and 10NL Rush is simple, the swings and bet sizing.  I played around 1500 hands and made 1 dollar last night at NL10, but I should have made almost 30, but I stationed three hands that I should not have.  KK <  JJ, I new he had the set, but let him value bet me all the way to the river.  AA < JJ, exact same thing, and finally calling my two pair to the river with two other players..

These three hands cost me around $28 dollars, if I found the fold button, I would have made 20 easy.  I get really confused with over pairs sometimes, (AA,KK,QQ) especially on the flop of whether I am ahead or not, to the C-bet Re-raise. 

I do not see myself playing 5NL rush unless i decide to 8 table rush in the future to add more income, which is a possibility if I get table ninja.  I see just at 1500 hands an hour currently, so I could potentially see 2500 every hour if I decide to do this.  I am a firm believer in the law of large numbers and the more hands you see the less variance you notice. 

Anyway, hopefully I can run 6-10bb/100 at NL10.  I have been at almost 12bb/100 at NL5 rush the last 100k hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment