Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Surpassed 800, 100 Release, Rakeback, 25 Take Two

I have a bunch of free money coming in currently.  My rakeback took a hit due to buying those cash game tickets, but if all goes well I will be near 1000 in a few weeks.  This means I turned nothing, into 1000.  I did well again last night at the NL10 tables making two buy in's in about 500 hands.  I mostly played Rush though, and I know I said I quit, but they gave me a 100 release and I needed to make some quick FTP. I broke even at Rush, not folding when I should.  Everytime, that little voice in my head is going FOLD FOLD FOLD, but my damn hand seems to find a way to the call button, which it followed by a couch punch or some horrible profanity. 

People may think I am crazy, but I know my ability and I know my bankroll management and deep down a year from now I think I could be playing NL100.  I really have been putting in the time and I learn more and more everyday.  My bankroll definitely will need to be in the 10k range a year from now, but if you stay a consistent winner when moving up the stakes you are going to grow that bankroll faster and faster with the added rakeback/Ironman/ and eventually blackcard bonuses. 

See you all at the tables and if you are a 40/3,  50/25,  8/2,  please sit down and play with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment