Monday, April 18, 2011

Shit...........................................................................

Right when I was starting to put things together, they pull the plug.  I had a releases coming up, I had 100 dollar rakeback weeks starting up, Ironman was almost at month 6 gold status, and I was getting ready to move up again.  I am definitely going to have some long boring fucking nights when the wife and daughter are asleep. I am considering playing at Bodog, but hell I may just wait for online poker to open up here in the states and just study the game in the meantime so when I am able to play again I will be a better player.  (And yes I do see this coming, considering that the US is trying to find every which way to make money now.)

It really depresses me though, of all the long hours of studying the game and learning the ins and outs, that I am no longer able to experience the high and lows of the game anymore because of ignorant people wanting a cut of the action. 

Anyway, since I have nothing ti blog about for the time being I will be blogging a bit less.  The bankroll sits at $950, just $50 away from my goal, and if I can get it off the site I will definitely look into some other site, but I am not sure if that would be wise..  I think after some time passes I will look into the safety and legality of these other sites...

No comments:

Post a Comment