Monday, April 11, 2011

Quitting Rush...

Do not get me wrong, Rush has been very good to me, but after I started playing 10NL full ring last night I simply could not believe how many people gave their money to me. I am dumbfounded that I didn't play this more and as to why I have been so wrapped up into RUSH I have no idea.  I get better reads, I make more money, and I was only playing 6 tables last night. (Was on a small Monitor)

 I only made 50 last night, playing for two hours.  It just really feels good to see people push all-in preflop with QQ again, because in Rush this is a definite all-in fold. I also enjoy the pace of the game more, which allows me to really think about certain steal spots.

Anyway, I am probably going to play 10-12 tables tonight and see how it goes.

1 comment: